Skip to content
- These terms and conditions cover all services supplied by intui, its partners and associates, and all other providers co-operating with intui or for whom intui is liable.
- The liability of intui, its partners and associates, is limited to the amount of cover under the professional liability policy which intui concluded, and to the conditions of cover contained in that policy. Current cover amounts to Euro 2.5 million. Clients may request this cover to be increased for purposes of a specific case or matter. In such case clients will be charged the additional premium to be paid.
- Except in the case of a specific agreement providing otherwise, intui is not liable for the services provided by third parties, whose services it relies on.
- Our fees are inclusive of general and administrative costs, but exclusive of 21% VAT and specific costs.
- Our invoices are payable within 8 calendar days of receipt. Should the client protest the fee statement, he is obliged to react in writing within 8 calendar days. Unpaid bills give rise to interest charges at the legal rate (in accordance with the “Wet Betalingsachterstand” if the case may be), as well as compensation for costs of execution incurred by intui, charged at 10% of the billed amount.
- Both parties may end their contract at any time, subject to written notification of the other party. intui however may only cease its services after haven given client the time necessary to find alternative counsel. In such event intui will forward its final fee statement to the client, including all its services up until the time of cessation of the agreement, and without being entitled to damages. intui will resubmit all documentation of the file upon the client’s first request.
- Belgian law applies. Parties shall endeavour to settle their disputes amicably. Prior to initiating legal proceedings, parties shall prefer to have the dispute called to the court of first instance or a competent body within the Bar Council, for mediation. The law courts of Leuven will be solely competent to hear the case, without prejudice to intui’s right to initiate legal proceedings in the client’s jurisdiction.